April 12, 2011

This is the blog for the Pre-release albums of April 12, 2011. This week showed quite a few unique albums.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Foo Fighters-Wasting Light

                                                                    
               “MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS!”-Dave Grohl.  I’ve been waiting for this one.  The Foo Fighters are back and they don’t disappoint with they’re 7th LP since 1995.  This album hits hard back to home like the last couple of albums.  Songs made of angry love, heartbreak, and an undertone of violence.   As far as the music goes, its classic Foo Fighters.  Most of the songs sound just like they’re debut album.   Like I said I have been waiting for this album since the last release, and still hope to catch the live show coming close to me this next month however seems now like it will be only to catch the classic songs that stayed with me. 
                                                       
               This album tip-toes on the brink of Cliché and just doesn’t touch me like they’re previous hits have.  At one point they try some scream-o and not to ruin the album for you…it doesn’t work out for anyone, especially my eardrums.  Because of who this is and what I expected I’m giving this a 5 of 10…get with the program, what’s going on here?-Woody XD




No comments:

Post a Comment